macOS Sierra is soon to release this year with many of the interesting amazing features like auto unlock, continuity, Universal Clipboard, and much more. Apple fans all across the world are eagerly waiting for its’ release. But, like its’ other operating system users will also encounter a slew of issues like downloads, update, support or many other issues. However, you need not scare with its issues because Apple has provided a special support as technical phone help for macOS Sierra from where you can acquire complete support for this latest upcoming OS X.
There is a long list of issue that users can face while using this latest operating system. If you are eager to know about issues and solutions, then you can dial an Apple technical support number to know about varied issues and their solutions. Anyway, you can also go through this post to know about some macOS Sierra issues and solutions. Let’s have a look at it:
iTunes 12.5 not responding
If Macbook or iMac shows a white screen an Apple logo after upgrading your Mac OS X, then you can follow the steps as shown below:
• Restart your device.
• Start iTunes in safe mode.
• Update iTunes with its’ latest version.
• Turn off Wi-Fi > iTunes menu >Store >Sign out.
• Now, turn on your Wi-Fi and again open iTunes.
• Reinstall iTunes again.
macOS Sierra installation freezes
• Remove antivirus software installed on your Mac.
• Be sure that you have already created Time Machine backup.
• Press power button and keep holding the Shift key.
• Update software in safe mode.
• Change wireless connection into a wired connection.
macOS Sierra unable to start after upgrade
• Restart Mac by holding down the command Option, P, and R together to reset NVRAM.
• Now, reset your management controller of your device. For doing this you need to shut down Mac > unplug cables from Mac > wait for some minutes and plug in cables. Now, start you Mac.
• Boot Mac in safe mode and be sure that your Mac has at least 9GB free space.
• Remove all third party extensions and texts that do not belong to Apple to avoid most of the problem that can happen while updating OS X EI Capitan to macOS Sierra.
These are some issues that can be resolved with your macOS Sierra. However, if you want to know more about this latest OS X issues and solutions then you can call on a Mac helpline number. Mac OS X experts will guide you about varied issues and will also suggest various ways to keep your OS X secure from any issues occurrence. For more information about mac technical support visit our website.